The 2020-2021 Spring application cycle is now open
Important Dates for the this funding cycle:
November 2019: At least one proposal representative must attend a mandatory workshop to be eligible for the grant.
Workshops dates are as follows:
- Thursday, November 7th 2019, 10-11am Section Club Room, first floor, Tang Center
- Wednesday, November 13th 2019 11-12 pm Section Club Room, first floor, Tang Center
- Thursday, November 21st 2019 3-4 pm Section Club Room, first floor, Tang Center
- January 6th 2020, 11:59pm deadline for applications closes
- May 2020, Selection process completed and applicants notified of their status
- July 2020, Funding is allocated to certain projects
- June 2021, Funding must be spent by those dates
- You must submit you proposal online using the above google form link. Proposals and supporting materials are due on January 6th 2020 at 11:59 pm
- Proposals should align with the goals of the original Wellness Referendum, which can be found in the link above
- Use this form to submit information on your donations, proposed budgets, and budgets with partial funding. If you are a student organization that will be working with a campus department, you must complete the Campus Department Approval Form. You will need to upload the completed forms in the online application.
- This is only a reference document for you to work on. Please copy and paste your answers into the google form linked above.
If you have questions, we’re happy to answer them! Email email@example.com.