The 2022-2023 Proposal Application Cycle is Now Open!
November/December 2022: At least one proposal representative must attend a mandatory** workshop to be eligible for the grant.
January 20th 2023 at 11:59 PM deadline to submit application
May 2023, Selection process completed and applicants notified of their status
July 2023, Funding is allocated to certain projects
June 2024, Funding must be spent by this date
- 2022-2023 Proposal Application
- You must submit your proposal online using the above google form link. Proposals and supporting materials are due on January 20th 2023 at 11:59 pm
- Proposal Guidelines
- Proposals should align with the goals of the original Wellness Referendum, which can be found in the link above
- Supporting Materials
- Use this form to submit information about your donations, proposed budgets, and budgets with partial funding. If you are a student organization that will be working with a campus department, you must complete the Campus Department Approval Form. You will need to upload the completed forms in the online application.
- Funding Proposal Worksheet
- This is only a reference document for you to work on. Please copy and paste your answers into the google form linked above.
- Please view Asychronous workshop here. Please complete this quiz after you have completed the workshop.
- The full request for proposals with detailed information is here. Applicants are strongly recommended to read this document.
- Information about the review process can be found on the rubric used by the committee available here.
- If you will be requesting funding for healthcare providers, please see this document.
If you have questions, we’re happy to answer them! Email email@example.com
Also follow us @ucberkeleywf on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to receive more exciting updates about the Wellness Fund!