The 2021-2022 Proposal Application Cycle is Now Open!
November/December 2020: At least one proposal representative must attend a mandatory** workshop to be eligible for the grant.
Workshops dates are as follows:
Tuesday, November 10th 2020, 4-5pm via Zoom Meeting ID: 931 7161 5739
Thursday, November 19th 2020 12-1pm via Zoom Meeting ID: 926 6219 8486
Tuesday, December 1st 2020 4-5pm via Zoom Meeting ID: 999 1914 4186
- ** An asycnhronus option will be made available for those not able to attend the regular times, details about the asynchronus option will be made available in early December
January 18th 2021, 11:59pm deadline for applications closes
May 2021, Selection process completed and applicants notified of their status
July 2021, Funding is allocated to certain projects
June 2022, Funding must be spent by those dates
- 2021-2022 Proposal Application
- You must submit you proposal online using the above google form link. Proposals and supporting materials are due on January 18th 2021 at 11:59 pm
- Proposal Guidelines
- Proposals should align with the goals of the original Wellness Referendum, which can be found in the link above
- Supporting Materials
- Use this form to submit information on your donations, proposed budgets, and budgets with partial funding. If you are a student organization that will be working with a campus department, you must complete the Campus Department Approval Form. You will need to upload the completed forms in the online application.
- Funding Proposal Worksheet
- This is only a reference document for you to work on. Please copy and paste your answers into the google form linked above.
- The full request for proposals with detailed information is here. Applicants are strongly recommended to read this document.
- Information about the review process can be found on the rubric used by the committee available here.
- If you will be requesting funding for healthcare providers, please see this document.
- If you were unable to attend one of the live workshops and still wish to apply, then you can watch the video below and fill out the accompanying sign-in quiz in order to get credit for your participation.
- The link to the quiz can be found: here.